GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter Review
I had been searching for one of these meters when I was asked to review this for my honest opinion. My husband has COPD and I wanted to be able to track his oxygen and pulse regularly. I loved how it was nicely packaged in a neat box with an information sheet and even a black bag with a carry cord so he can take it everywhere. I put the batteries in it and stuck his finger in and it went right to work reading his levels. It has an auto turn off built into its self. But has options to set and store reading.
See the results
- FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
- Bright Color OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate, SpO2 level and Battery level.
- Built-in alarm can be set to High and Low. Battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.
- Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.
- You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
Posted on 02/16/2015, in Health Products and tagged #FingerPulseOximeter, Finger Pulse Oximeter, hemoglobin levels, honest opinion, Pulse Oximeter, Pulse Rate. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.