Smart Weigh High Precision Digital Milligram Scale – Review
This just the handiest thing if you like to track and measure your jewelry’s weight for accuracy. I had a good time testing this scale and I will say it is very sensitive so be very careful how you handle it and how heavy the items are you put on it. If you follow all the instructions you will be fine. So if you need a scale of this caliber I would say this is for you. A sample was supplied for my trial in exchange my honest and unbiased review.
- Design – This digital pocket scale was designed for personal and professional use. It will provide the most accurate measurements for your jewelry, gold, silver, coins, jewelry, and mailing needs.
- Accuracy – Weighs up to 20 grams in increments of 0.001 grams (1 milligram). The electronic high precision sensors guarantee you a precise professional weighing session.
- Measurements – All vital measurements are covered including: g /oz / ct / ozt / dwt / gn. The TARE key allows you to determine the net weight of the items you are weighing.
- Convenience – Has a highly visible LCD backlight display and large size digits that makes it easy to read in all light conditions. Includes a weighing tray to weigh multiple small items.
- Includes – This scale includes a set of tweezers and calibration weights for easy recalibration. This will ensure precise weighing of your precious possessions!