Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil & Massage Oil Review
I was skeptical when I first got this oil as I know most are always greasy and somewhat sticky. I was pleasantly surprised when this one was just the opposite. It goes on like any other oil and but it absorbs into the skin fast, but it does not dry as most do while giving a massage it leaves the skin feeling so soft and supple with a light glowing sheen. Your skin is so smooth and feel so sensual after a massage. I find myself using this oil after I do the dishes or a bath just to make my skin feel and look brighter. If you are looking for an oil to hydrate your skin and leave you with a lasting glow, then look no further. A product sample was supplied to me for my trial in exchange my honest and unbiased review.
- Premium Grade, Grade A – Fractionated Coconut Oil – the Best Carrier Oil and Moisturizer
- Fractionated coconut oil is a lightweight emollient that provides an effective barrier for the skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. A must-have for dry or sensitive skin; it leaves you feeling smooth and hydrated, never sticky or greasy.
- It is a highly cost-effective oil, and because it will never go rancid, it can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils to extend their shelf life. It is colorless and odorless, and it incorporates perfectly with other oils without altering their scent, appearance or effectiveness.
- Each bottle contains 100% pure and natural fractionated coconut oil, ideal for use is soaps, lotions, hair care products, ointments and other DIY health and beauty treatments. Fractionated coconut oil offers all the benefits of coconut oil, with the added convenience of an indefinite shelf life, long-term stability and resistance to rancidity.
- 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: This is Hands Down the Highest Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil on the Market Today
For more information connect with them here:
Posted on 02/21/2015, in Oils and tagged #CoconutOil, Best Carrier Oil, Carrier Oil, Coconut Carrier Oil, coconut oil, Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil, Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil & Massage Oil Review, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Massage Oil, OIL, sensitive skin. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.