Fraser Digital Kitchen Scale – Review
I like to things for my new diet and I have found that this scale is just the right thing. I put my bowl or what ever item I am placing the items in. It weighs it and I hit tare and it stores that and defaults back to zero so when I start adding my fruits, candies or veggies, I have a clear zeroed out scale and do not have to worry about taking the weight of the bowl or plate off. I love the simplicity of this scale and it stores so easy. This scale was packaged in a nice storage box with a complete detailed instructions and it works just as it was stated to.So no matter what you need weighed this is for you. I received this product at a discounted price or free in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion.
- The tempered reflective black glass surface of the Fraser FS11 Digital Kitchen Scale makes it an attractive, durable kitchen / food scale that is also compact and easy-to-store because of the slim design. You can even store the scale on it’s side if needed
- Accurate measurements from 0 ounces to 11 lbs (0 to 5,000 grams) make the FS11 a precision scale you can use with the confidence that comes from using a premium culinary scale
- Features touch sensitive Unit, Tare and Power buttons for easy operation. The Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients (container weight is automatically subtracted). The touch sensitive buttons work even when wearing food-service gloves!
- Enhance your morning and get the perfect ratio of water to coffee grounds by using the FS11 as a pour over coffee scale
- Includes 1 lithium battery (CR2032) and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). The 1 minute auto-off feature conserves battery life.