Lightload Towels VIDEO Review + Giveaway
I have to say, I was impressed with this set of towels. I love the ease of use and how small and compact they are. I honestly did not think they would be that strong ad durable. I also figured they would be the kind you toss after use, but they are just the opposite. I use them everywhere and I have them in my travel survival bags, because you just never know when you will need a towel. These towels are made of what seems to be a fiber substance but very absorbent and strong for whatever the need. I travel often in the spring and summer and mu elderly mother is always having accidents and these are going to be so handy for her.
1.Lightloads are easiest towels to dispose of in the environment. Just burn them. Microfiber is very difficult to manage environmentally.
2. Our full size beach towels are the only beach towels that fit in your pocket-space saving beyond belief!
3. At only 141 grams per 90 x150 beach towel we are the lightest towels around-ultra-ultra light
4. Lightloads are the most multipurpose towels-you can buy all these items like a diaper, blister protector, fire starter, and mask separately and spend
more money or buy the lightload Towels “one stop shop” and save.
5. Lightload Towels are the only towels that provide both static electricity
and heat and cold insulation
6. Lightload Towels last longer than any towel in its package-you can go swimming with towel in pocket and still open to a clean, dry towel
7. Lightloads are the most energy efficient towels- they don’t require lots of water, electricity, wash chemicals to clean.
8. Least expensive travel towels- makes a great add on. Buy a jacket and add a three pack.
9. Easiest towels to mail- fit in the smallest of envelopes.
10. Lightloads are the most absorbent towels
For years the founder George “Wideload” (trail moniker) Wheeler has been an avid long distance hiker. In 1999 he completed the 2160-mile Appalachian Trail (A.T.). The year after, he hiked the 540 miles of Virginia to West Virginia on the A.T all over again. It was an incredible experience repeated. It was in on his ’99 Thru hike that he got the idea for Lightload Towels
Finally just this past year “Wideload” hiked the 270-mile Long Trail in Vermont from the Canadian border to the Mass-Vermont border. It’s the oldest long distance hiking trail and was conceived on Stratton Mountain, Vermont the same place that the Appalachian Trail was given birth to some years later. This also was very magical and he hopes one day to redo the adventure.
He also spent about eight years living in Asia. There he had the opportunity to lead hikes in Taiwan and do hikes in Nepal, Pakistan and China. During this time he learned how to speak Chinese.
Another fondness he has is camping. He has spent time in many of America’s national forests including the Ochoco (Oregon), Davy Crockett (Texas), San Francisco (New Mexico), Willamette (Oregon), Piedmont (Alabama), Desoto (Mississippi), Allegheny (Pennsylvania) Green Mountain (Vermont) and many others.
WIN A SET OF TOWELS FOR YOURSELF ENTER BELOW
“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to the sponsor for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.
Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”