Review & Giveaway Policies
My Review and Giveaway Policies
1. If you would like me to review a product, please just send me an email (email@example.com) and we can discuss the details.
2. I am not able to return products that have been reviewed. In order to truly review something, we have to use it- and in a house where four grandchildren handle and try everything, that means things are tested hard!
3. The products that I review here are ones I am sent by the company.
4. Regardless of how I obtain a product, I will express opinions here that are mine and mine alone and I will be honest with my readers. I’m not one who believes in lying or hiding the truth in any area of my life. I believe the phrase “brutally honest” would come to mind if you asked those close to me. I will not allow the opinions I post to be dictated by anyone- with the possible exception being that if any of my family members disagree with my opinion of an item, I will be sure to share the thoughts and concerns they may have with you.
5. If I have a compensated review, I will make that clear in the review post. So the viewer will be aware of the details.
6. I will try to get products for giveaways as often as possible, so I can pass them along to you who are loyally reading!
7. If you are a small, start-up company and cannot afford to send me something to review, but really need help, drop me a line. (firstname.lastname@example.org) I’m a sucker for a good story and am a big fan of helping out new companies, particularly those companies started by moms or companies located here in the United States!
1. I am currently running giveaways using the Rafflecopter widget. Information regarding who the giveaway is open to is available in that widget.
2. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you get the giveaway prize that I am offering. However, on occasion a company or PR firm fails to follow through with their end of the deal. I will send many emails and try as hard as I can to get them to send your prize. However, if this fails, I am not responsible for the prize. We’re on a budget here, and, as much as I would like to be able to pay for prizes, that’s just not possible.
3. You will have 48 hours to respond to my email, then I will send one more email to make sure you saw the message. If I still don’t hear from you, I will need to choose another winner.